Thursday, December 30, 2010

The 15 Projects for January

I have finally decided on the 15 projects.
1. Red Bird by Pam Darney  started Day 1
2. America by Hinzeit - to be adapted for a birth sampler   started Day 3
3. A Hardanger Ornament  started day 10
4. First Day of Christmas – Sweetheart Tree  started day 11
5. Second Day of Christmas - Sweetheart Tree  started day 7
6. Third Day of Christmas - Sweetheart Tree  started day 8
7. Fourth Day of Christmas – Sweetheart Tree   started Day 2
8. Fifth Day of Christmas = Sweetheart Tree  started Day 15
9. Sixth Day of Christmas – Sweetheart Tree  started day 9
10.   Seventh Day of Christmas – Sweetheart Tree  started day 13
11.   Eighth Day of Christmas – Sweetheart Tree  started day 12
12   Ninth Day of Christmas – Sweetheart Tree  started day 5
13.   Tenth Day of Christmas – Sweetheart Tree started day started day 14
14.   Eleventh Day of Christmas – Sweetheart Tree started day 14
15.  Tweveth  Day of Christmas – Sweetheart Tree  started day 4

Because 12 of them are smallish, I will also try to finish my Mermaid Etui and smalls from Victoria Samper, and start the Virgo Quaker from Wiehenburg. I will start a mystery sampler at the Oatlands meeting in January, and also plan to have that finished by the end of the year.

The ones I am least sure about finishing are the Mermaid - I have already run out of one thread and can't find it. That will be my January Quest!

The other dubious finish is the Virgo Quaker. I love Martina's designs, but always seem to get bogged down in them because some motif or another isn't quite right (usually the border ones ... after I have stitched too much to go back and rip out.). I just re-read this ... it isn't Martina's chart that is the problem, but my stitching. Tho't I should clarify.

Happy New Year - May 2011 bring you much happiness, good health, and lots to stitch.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good list of projects -- Good luck with your 15 new starts!

    ReplyDelete