Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8

Day 8 - I started 3 French Hens. Didn't get very far though. It was a very busy day. he memory disk in the Canon says that it is write protected. We can't get it unprotected, and neither of us knows how it got protected in the first place. Guess we need a new memory disk before next weekend when we head to see the LI grandkids (well, parents too, but kids first). Bill dug out the old Nikon and after a bit of finagling we got a picture ...-

This morning was the January meeting of the Loudoun Sampler Guild. Nice turnout for an almost snowy morning. A fantastic breakfast selection. One of these days I am going to remember to NOT eat before I come so I can nibble on some of the goodies. To day was a stitch-in with a bit of old business to take care of. The next few months have some really neat sounding classes.

The 'Crazy Project' folks had varying reports on their projects. Some are doing a variation on the challenge ... finish projects that have been lingering in the UFO stack. I am wondering if perhaps that should have been my goal. Nah, I don't have 15 that are worth finishing.

Then it was off to run errands. Many hours later we got home. I was tired and really didn't feel like starting a new project, but my sense of 'you gotta do it' won out.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment