Sunday, January 2, 2011

Four Calling Birds

On the second day of the challenge, I reached into my bag of projects, and up came 4 Calling Birds.

So, 4 Calling Birds it is. I have stitched the two borders and part of the number 4. Birds, vines and the rest of the number to go. Here is a picture ... the colors seem a bit off, the green is DMC 500 and the red (which looks brown in the picture) is DMC 816.



My regular Tuesday stitch group is meeting in Stafford County this week. I don't think I will make it. One of my hearing aids is in the shop, and I find that driving with just one ear to hear is treacherous! Sirens, road noises, etc., all come in from the left ear -- no matter where they actually are. Too much whipping the head around to keep track of where they actually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment