Monday, February 21, 2011

11 Pipers Piping.

I'm almost happy with the beads this time. The ones in the cluster really clustered. And I like the musical notes. . . even though the thread kept pulling out and sliding under. I finally got it right!

6 more days of Christmas to go, and I am taking a break from them. I have been working on my Virgo Quaker. I don't have a lot of progress to share, but I have done a little.


The rest of my stitching time has been spent starting to put together the Betsy Morgan Toy Chest. I have the interfacing ironed down on all the pieces, and the Skirtex shapes drawn. I have actually 'skirtexed' the front and back of the box, with the sides, top, and bottom to be done tonight. When I get them finished, I'll post a picture of the pieces. And with any luck, I'll get the Toy Chest together this week...or next. It has only been almost 3 year since I stitched them, so there is no real rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment