Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Progress, of sorts

One might think that with all the snow days I would have made some progress. And one would be pretty much wrong.

5 Golden Rings has more quarter stitches than Carter used to have little liver pills. I haven't done any of the back stitching yet, so it is pretty blah. Another day or so to add the 'diamonds' on the rings, the leaves, beads and back stitching and it will look quite different - I hope.





The Virgo Quaker is beginning to shape up. I like the color (DMC 502), but didn't really like the second color suggested, so I am doing it all in 502.


My Tuesday stitch group was canceled once again. This time the hostess decided that her steps had changed into ice and the straw that decided everything was the car that was going the wrong way on the street behind her. I am beginning to wish for Spring. But, I know that once spring gets here, I will want more snow.

No pleasin' some people.

My son-in-law had some 'minor' surgery yesterday to remove some tissue in his nasal passages that was causing nose bleeds.

The big appointment with the oncologist was today, but I haven't heard back from them about the results. They are hoping that the scans showed enough improvement to continue with the IL-2. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment