Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow, again

I don't know about you, but I am so ready for spring. The Tuesday stitching was once again cancelled due to icy roads.

I have been working on my Betsy Morgan Toy Chest. In particular, the toy chest itself. Today, I stitched the sides (front, back, right and left) to the bottom. Tomorrow, I plan to stitch the front and back to the sides, actually making the box. After that, who knows where I will head. Probably not to the lining though ... that will require making decisions about all of the lining pieces and I don't have lots of the lining fabric. Betsy gives enough to do the project, but you need to be careful to lay it out properly. I didn't layout my skirtex pieces properly, and had to go to a back-up piece.

Here is where the picture would go ... but, I'll have to do that later. While I took several pics, none of them are publishable ... one of the cuts the back in half. I'll try again and post them ... maybe today, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment