Thursday, May 19, 2011

It has only been forever since I added to the blog.

I just plain don't think about adding to the blog unless something happens to remind me. Well, today, I finished a projected for a charity stitch group, took a picture to post there, and thought about this blog.

In a recent newsletter, Nordic Needle mentioned a group that stitched for charities. I thought I'd see what they were all about and decided to join. The biggest problem I see with that group is that none of the charities they stitch for are in my local area. I'm not truly sure how long I will stay a member, but for now I have done a piece for them.


I had planned to host my Tuesday stitch group on June 14th. But this morning I found out that my grandson is graduating from elementary school that day. I'll have to find another day to host.

1 comment:

  1. I have been tardy as well on my blog, Like your piece its very summery.. ice cream that won't drip.

    ReplyDelete