Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wahoo!!!!

We go some fantastic news. Our son-in-law got the results from his latest scans. They were fantastically good. One of the tumors has all but vanished. Another has shrunken noticeably. There appears to be no new growth, and just as an added goody, his lungs have almost completely recovered from the radiation.

 Personally, I have started PT for my wrist issues. The consensus is that I have overdone ... both the stitching and the reacting to the pain and swelling. I am starting slow ... she said ... just maintaining range of motion in the arm and beginning to regain use of fingers. Ouch. Today was hard. Makes me glad I have pain pills. Tomorrow should be a little easier. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is great and glorious news! so glad for him and all of you. Hope you get your wrist back in order so you can stitch soon. With the arthritis, I'm very glad for pain pills on certain days.. Take care

    ReplyDelete