Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our daughter's husband had a 'little' party to celebrate her 50th birthday. They live in a large house, and every corner was packed with people from all parts of her life! Our son and his family did not make it down ... their newest [now just 4 1/2 months old] has decided that she absolutely does not like riding in a car, and to prove the point, she screams [not a cry, but an actual scream]at the top of her lungs the entire time she is in the car. They wonder how she can keep it up. They also decided that they just were not going to ride for 6 hours testing whether she would every stop screaming. Several other members of the family did make it, though ... Daughter is in the green shirt, hugging her son.

I have managed to get more done on the afghan for Meri [aka The Screamer].


OK ... something is wrong here. Those pictures were supposed to all line up. I don't seem to have the skills needed to make it work, so, here they are ... they way they want to be on the page.

 The "I" didn't take too much effort. So far, it has been the easiest.

I am almost through with the one from the Mary Ann Blackburn booklet.

I didn't make it to my stitch group today. After the big party, I seem to have developed a cough complete with sneezes. I didn't think anyone in the group really wanted me to share it. Next week, we are celebrating the 75th birthday of one of the stitchers. We will have a pot-luck luncheon. I am trying to decide what I want to bring. Good thing I have a week to make up my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment