Wednesday, January 22, 2014

OMG ... almost a year

It has been almost a year since I touched this blog. :-(  No, I didn't forget it, at least not quite. I've thought about it many times - but always when I was doing something else.

I am going to try to put this on a definite schedule. Maybe every Tuesday, after my stitch group meets, or every other Tuesday? Then I would have stitching things on my mind.

I finished and took the the framer A Mon Ami Pierre's A Story from the Past. I did it over one. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of it. I will take a picture after I get it back from the framer. With any luck, I will have it back in time to enter it in Woodlawn this year.

I just started Prairie Moon's The Black and The Red. I haven't gotten far enough for a picture, but next week I'll post one.

Our son and his family just got back from Disney World. They stopped here on their way down and again on their way home. It was nice to seem them ... even though they were short visits. We are planning to head that way next month. We will spend a weekend on Long Island. We tend to stay at hotels because with 4 kids in a small house with only 3 bedrooms, well, you get the picture. If we stayed there, no one would have beds.

2 comments: